Friday, April 12, 2019

ALL-MET ELITE INTERVIEW WITH OAKLAND UNIVERSITY COMMIT DANIEL OLADAPO

ALL-MET ELITE INTERVIEW
 WITH
OAKLAND UNIVERSITY COMMIT
DANIEL OLADAPO
  BLADENSBURG HS.
BLADENSBURG MD

1. As an East coast kid who has recently spent time in the South what made you want to continue your academic & athletic career in the Midwest I just really love the community and the environment I went on a visit there and it felt like home I feel like I can accomplish and do great things coming in next year.
2. What are some of things you have worked on & have seen improvements in your game since   you left the HS level? I worked on my shot a lot and also my mid-range game to really open up my game and became a much better scorer.
3. What was it about your recruitment by Oakland that helped you decide that it is where you want to be - what was your close second choice if you had one? Just the coaches and the relationship we built they really need me next year so it was just a great fit my second choice was either St. Bonaventure or Tulsa.
4. Now that you have committed to a 4 yr university what are both your short term & long term goals as a student & athlete/teammate? My goal as a student is to maintain above a 3.0 & as an athlete to win and make it to the tournament & for myself just to improve my game and be the best I can be on and off the court.

No comments:

Post a Comment