Wednesday, October 3, 2018

ALL-MET ELITE INTERVIEW: WISE HS. 2020 GUARD KEJUAN FRAGER

ALL-MET ELITE INTERVIEW
 WISE HS. 
2020 GUARD 
KEJUAN FRAGER

Wise HS.
Upper Marlboro MD.

1. Age, height, weight?
16, 5'8, 163lbs
 
2. What did you work on this summer to improve your game?
I worked this summer to improve my defense,  getting into the lane easier to create shots and also shooting the ball of the dribble when fatigued.
 
3. What schools have offered you or are showing interest?
No schools have offered nor shown interest as of yet.
 
4. What are your team & individual goals for your junior season?
As a team our goal is to win states but individually my goal is to get better and stronger so I can pick up both offers and interest. 
 
 
5. Wise has new head coach this year what was the thought process behind you transferring to Wise? Also what are your expectations to begin the season what do you believe your role will be?
Yes we do have a new coach & transferring to Wise was not just my decision it was a combination of both family matters and a better opportunity and it’s turning out to be a good decision that we made. The expectation will be just to pick up where we left off. This is my first year at Wise but our chemistry so far as a team is so good you wouldn’t be able to tell but my role is to be a leader. I’m a point guard so it’s important to be vocal and responsible.
 
6. As a point guard does your role/responsibilities change or differ when playing AAU with the District or in high school?
My role is pretty much the same for both teams. I was asked to be a leader for both and contribute as a scorer and a playmaker but I can say both coaches really trust me and that’s all that matters.
 
7. How would you describe your game?
I am a very unselfish scorer I can shoot the ball,  pass and I like doing the things that people don’t like doing such as playing defense, getting on the floor and grabbing rebounds and I also can finish with contact. I love to make big plays down the stretch of the game for my team - just a hard worker.
 
8. What feedback do you receive from your coaches as to how you can improve your game & what they would like to see you do more of while playing?My coaches tell me to take more shots even after I have taken what feels like a lot they still want me to take more and to also keep being vocal. Not really any negative feedback they just tell me to keep working.

No comments:

Post a Comment