Tuesday, October 2, 2018

ALL-MET ELITE INTERVIEW: DEMATHA HS. 2020 FORWARD PAUL SMITH

ALL-MET ELITE INTERVIEW
DEMATHA HS. 
2020 FORWARD 
PAUL SMITH

DeMatha HS.
Hyattsville MD.

1. Age, Height, Weight?
16, 6'8, 230lbs

2. You play for two of the most successful basketball programs in the DC area in both DeMatha HS. & Team Takeover what are the expectations like playing for those programs?
Playing with both DeMatha and Team Takeover is tough. Both programs expect different things. I enjoy playing with both programs because I have no choice but to get better.

3. What did you work on to improve your game this summer?
I worked on my body, strengthing my legs and core. I also worked on my jumpshot I am trying to be more consistent.

4. What do you anticipate your role to be this year as your team attempts to repeat as WCAC champions?
Im going to play as hard as I can and try to do the little things like rebound, take charges, and defend.

5. What position do you see yourself playing at the next level?
I see myself playing the SF and PF position.

6. What is the most underrated aspect of your game? 
My ability to shoot the ball.

7. What feedback have you received from college coaches as to what they would like to see you do more of on the court? 
The feedback I have received from colleges coaches is to be able to guard the 2-5. 

8. What schools have offered you or have shown interest?
Old Dominion University, George Washington University, University of Delaware, James Madison University, Bryant University, University of Mount St Mary's, Loyola University (Baltimore). 

No comments:

Post a Comment