Wednesday, July 5, 2017

DEMATHA HS. HUNTER DICKINSON - EXCLUSIVE TWITTER INTERVIEW - ALL-MET ELITE

DEMATHA HS. 
HUNTER DICKINSON 
 EXCLUSIVE TWITTER INTERVIEW
ALL-MET ELITE
 
DEMATHA HS.
HYATTSVILLE MD.
 
 
1. You are something of a rarity in the DC area as you are a 7'0 player with both a post game & soft shooting touch - how are you working to improve your game over the summer heading into your sophomore season? I'm working on a lot of strength, agility, and explosion. I'm also working to improve my 3 point shot as I look to be a threat from that distance this year.
 
 2. What are your personal & team goals for both the summer & sophomore season? Personally I'm trying to win player of the year in the WCAC and team wise I want to win Peach Jam then win the WCAC championship.
 
 3. You are in the 2020 class but what position do you see yourself playing in college? I think I'll most likely play the 5 in college but I believe I have the potential to play the 4.
 
4. How did you develop your passing ability or is it just natural instinct? I developed my passing ability from watching my brother play high level basketball in high school and college at a young age.
 
5. What NBA player do you believe you play similar to and also what college player would you say?  In the NBA, I really like Demarcus Cousin's game and I believe my offensive skill level is comparable to him. College wise, I see a lot of Luka Garza from Iowa University in myself.
 
 6. As one of the taller 9th graders in the area last season what were your biggest adjustments playing on the varsity level at DeMatha? The biggest adjustment to high school was the speed of the varsity players which was a lot faster than playing against 8th graders.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment