Thursday, June 29, 2017

THE NATION'S #1 POINT GUARD IMMANUEL QUICKLEY EXCLUSIVE TWITTER INTERVIEW - ALL-MET ELITE

THE NATION'S #1 POINT GUARD
 IMMANUEL QUICKLEY
EXCLUSIVE TWITTER INTERVIEW
ALL-MET ELITE
 
IMMANUEL QUICKLEY
THE JOHN CARROLL SCHOOL
BEL AIR MD.
 
1. You are ranked as the #1 point guard in the country which continues a long tradition of top players from the Maryland area - what does that ranking mean to you every time you step on the court whether locally or nationally? I am grateful to be ranked. Having any type of ranking attached to my name doesn't make me feel any pressure. If it means anything, it may mean people are coming at me to see how good I am, and nothing motivates me more to be ready to play every game. Anyone can prove himself once, but the key is to be consistent and improve from game to game. It's cool that people know where I am from. I am trying to represent my area and the players that came before me the right way. I am from Havre de Grace, MD and my high school (The John Carroll School) is in Bel Air, MD. My journey might help the next young person from Havre De Grace, Maryland or anywhere to dream bigger, work harder and never give up.
 
2. What will you work on this spring/summer to improve your game? Work on my body (strength & conditioning) improve my eating habits so that I can continue to get stronger for the next level.
 
3. What are your goals for this spring/summer & senior year? Goals! Enjoy time with my family before I head off to college. This summer I would like to win the Adidas Gauntlet Finales & Adidas Summer Championship with my travel team The Team BBC and to continue to get better as a player on and off the court. A good basketball accomplishment for my Senior year would be to win the MIAA Conference title, Baltimore Catholic League and Alhambra Championship​.
 
4. What do you believe is the ideal college basketball system for you to play & succeed within?  I'm looking forward to playing on a team that has a coach that will let me play and push me to be the best on and off the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment