Monday, November 7, 2016

DJ MITCHELL of THE OLDSMAR CHRISTIAN SCHOOL - EXCLUSIVE TWITTER INTERVIEW - ALL-MET ELITE

DJ MITCHELL
of THE
 OLDSMAR CHRISTIAN SCHOOL 
 EXCLUSIVE TWITTER INTERVIEW 
 ALL-MET ELITE
 
 
OLDSMAR CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
OLDSMAR FLORIDA 
PICTURE COURTESY OF i95BALLERZ.COM
 
 
Age, Height, Weight? 17, 6'5, 185. 
 
What made you decide to transfer? I transferred because I feel like I'm not ready for the next level yet and I need time to develop.
 
Will you continue to play AAU in the DC area? Yes, I will continue to play with my AAU team.
 
How has your transition to your new school and team gone so far? The transition is going good I love my team and all my teammates I feel like everyone has my back and I have a great coaching staff.
 
What are your team and personal goals this season? My goals are to get my team the ship, earn a 4.00 GPA and become a mature man.  
 
What did you work on this summer to improve your game? I improved my jump shot,handle and also making better decisions on the court.
 
Is there a difference in the style of play outside of the DC area? Yes it's a lot different I think the DMV is a lot more competitive but it's great competition down here also.
 
Which schools have shown you interest so far? Louisville, USC, Creighton, U of VA.  
 
Which schools have offered you so far? Penn State, St. Joseph, Quinnipiac, UNCG, Cleveland State, Rhode Island, JMU Southern Utah and a couple others.
 
Who is your favorite HS. player, college player and NBA player? Favorite HS. player 2018 guard DJ Mitchell sound familiar he's pretty nice, for
college my bro Markelle Fultz and in the NBA Jamal Crawford.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment