Friday, November 4, 2016

BRANDON SLATER PAUL VI. HS. EXCLUSIVE TWITTER INTERVIEW - ALL-MET ELITE

BRANDON SLATER 
 PAUL VI. HS.
EXCLUSIVE TWITTER INTERVIEW 
 ALL-MET ELITE
 
PAUL VI. HS.
FAIRFAX VA.

 
 
Age, height, weight? 17, 6'7, 190 lbs.
 
What age did you start playing basketball? I started playing basketball at 3 years old.
 
What AAU, boys and girls club or school teams did you play for before Team Takeover and Paul VI.? I played with the Metro Sixers before this.
 
What made you decide upon Paul VI. HS. as both a student and athlete? I've known coach Farello since I was seven years old so I had a connection with him that was second to none.
 
What are your goals for the upcoming season? This year I want to win everything that we play in both the WCAC and the VA. state playoffs.
 
What are your strengths? My strengths are my driving ability, shooting, and athleticism.
 
What did you work on to improve your game this summer? I worked on my physical strength as well as my mental.
 
What do you believe you need to continue to work on to improve? I am no where near done nor am I a finished product yet so I need to work on everything.
 
Schools which have shown interest? Schools which are interested in me include Michigan, Kentucky, Florida State and Norte Dame.
 
Schools that have offered you? I have been offered by George Mason, UCF, USC, South Carolina, Temple, Villanova, Virginia, West Virginia, Virginia Tech, Maryland, Pittsburgh, Miami, Louisville.
 
Favorite subject in school? My favorite subject in school is Math.
 
Most disappointing basketball moment? When I missed the game winning shot to beat McNamara it was the most disappointing feeling ever.
 
Most exciting basketball moment? Receiving my first offer last year was the best day ever.
 
Who is your favorite HS. player, college player and NBA player? My favorite HS. player is myself, college I like Malik Monk and Dwayne Bacon. In the NBA I like Jimmy Butler, KD, LeBron and Kawhi Leonard.
 
If you weren't playing basketball what sport would you be playing? If I wasn't play basketball I would be playing football.

No comments:

Post a Comment