Thursday, October 24, 2019

ALL-MET ELITE EXCLUSIVE PRESEASEON INTERVIEW BULLIS 2022 CG RODNEY RICE

ALL-MET ELITE
PRESEASON INTERVIEW
BULLIS 2022 CG
RODNEY RICE

BULLIS SCHOOL
POTOMAC MD
 
1. Age, height, weight? 16, 6’4, 180lbs

2. What did you work on this summer to improve your game? I worked on everything. I wanted to improve my shooting, dribbling, and my decision making.

3. What team or player are you most looking forward to playing against this season & why? There is nobody specifically but I’m going to play the same way against everyone. 

4. What are your team & individual goals this season? Our team goals are to win as many games as we can and win the IAC. My individual goals would be to make first team IAC, and reach 1k points.

5. Describe your high school teams style of play? We like to get out in transition and run, we can shoot and defend.

6. What was one thing you learned about yourself as a player this past spring/summer playing AAU? When playing AAU I learned that I'm a factor even without the ball and it opens up scoring opportunities for my teammates.
 
7. If you could play any 1 HS player in the DC area 1-on-1 that you've never played before who would it be & why? If I could play anyone from the area that I haven’t played it would be myself because I want to know what it feels like to play me.
 
8. Finish this sentence about basketball 

 - in 5 years I will be ---------- In 5 years I will either be in college playing high level D1 basketball or hopefully a couple of seasons into the league after my one and done season in college.


9. Is there any meaning behind your jersey number? There is no reasoning behind my jersey number.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment