Monday, February 11, 2019

ALL-MET ELITE INTERVIEW: BALLOU HS. 2019 FORWARD DOMONIC "DOMO" HARVEY

ALL-MET ELITE INTERVIEW
 BALLOU HS.
2019 FORWARD
DOMONIC "DOMO" HARVEY
 
BALLOU HS.
SE WASHINGTON D.C.
 
1. Age, height, weight? 
17, 6’5, 165lbs

2. How would you describe Ballou basketball this season?
Ballou basketball is great this year, coming from only winning 4 games last season.

3. As you get ready to head into the DCIAA playoffs what were your team & individual goals before the season started?
Of course I’m ready for the playoffs. As a team our goal was to make a statement this year.

4.What do you believe you need to work on to take your game to the next level?
I believe I need to work on my handle to take my game to the next level.

5. What schools have offered you or have shown you interest?
No comment.

6. What school, boys & girls club, rec, AAU teams did you play for growing up & last summer?
I played for MetroBall DC last summer.

7. You have had several dunks go viral what has the reaction been from your teammates, schoolmates, family & friends?
My teammates, family & friends motivate me to dunk more.

8. What is the most underrated part of your game?
 The most underrated part of my game is my jump shot .

9. If you could participate in the NBA Dunk contest during All Star weekend what dunk would do to win it?
If I were in the NBA dunk contest I would do an Eastbay dunk to win it.

10. How would you describe the overall competitiveness of the DCIAA this season?
The DCIAA this season has been tough & underrated. There’s a lot of players competing to make it out.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment