Friday, October 12, 2018

ALL-MET ELITE INTERVIEW: LANDON SCHOOL 2021 SHOOTING GUARD KINO LILLY

ALL-MET ELITE INTERVIEW
 LANDON SCHOOL 
2021 SHOOTING GUARD 
KINO LILLY

Landon School 
Bethesda MD.

1. Age, height, weight?
16, 5’11,155

2. What did you work on this summer to improve your game?
This summer I worked on improving my confidence, by improving my strength and condition, and finding new ways to score the ball.
          
3. You are a two sport athlete can you explain how you are able to effectively balance the two sports during the summer & the season/preseason?
The Landon School requires a student to play two sports so it’s the norm here making it easy to balance during the school year. My parents assist with keeping me organized through the demands from playing both sports.

4. If you had to pick one sport which would you like to play at the college level or are you looking for a college opportunity that will allow you to possibly play both?
I would choose the sport that allows me to be at the best college, but playing two sports in college would be a great opportunity.
          
5. This season you will have a new head coach what are your expectations going into the season & what role do you predict you will play on this years team? Do you view yourself as a scoring/shooting guard or a combo guard who can play both the point guard & shooting guard position if necessary?
My expectation for this season is still to compete for an IAC championship. My role this year would likely be playing a combo guard and thats also how I view myself. I’m willing to play whatever position coach feels that is going to give us the opportunity to succeed.          

6. You & your backcourt mate Canin Reynolds put up alot of points in the Capitol Hoops summer league this past summer - describe the chemistry that you two have & the overall impact of such a high scoring backcourt on your team?
The chemistry between Canin and I is great on and off the court, the impact we create by playing together is its hard to stop both, so if you are scheming for one the other could still have a great game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment