Thursday, July 13, 2017

PAUL VI. FAB FROSH TREVOR KEELS IS READY FOR THE NEXT LEVEL - ALL-MET ELITE

PAUL VI.
FAB FROSH
TREVOR KEELS
IS
 READY FOR THE NEXT LEVEL 
 ALL-MET ELITE

PAUL VI. HS.
FAIRFAX VA.
 
1. You are an incoming freshmen at Paul VI. what are your goals for both yourself & the team during your freshmen year? My personal goals are to become the best freshmen in the league and play a major role for the team, my goals for the team are to win the league championship (WCAC) and state title along with Alhambra.
 
2. What other schools did you consider before selecting PVI & what was it about PVI that made you choose it to begin both your academic & athletic high school experience. Other then PVI , I was considering Dematha, St. Johns and MacNamara was also on my list as well. What made me choose PVI to begin my high school career was the family environment that I received from the team, coaching staff and the community as a whole, Academic wise just being in the WCAC gives me that challenge I was looking for in the class room overall regardless of myself going to PVI or any other private school.
 
3. What are you working on this summer to improve your game for the HS. varsity level? This summer I've been working on all aspects of my game due to the fact I consider myself an all around ball player , I think I really took my body to another level getting prepared for the physicality of high school basketball and been practicing with Takeover EYBL 17u team to get use to how fast the game is going from middle school to high school. So overall just working on everything on the court to strength and conditioning off the court.
 
4. After being so successful on the MS. level what would you say has been the biggest adjustment for you playing on the varsity level so far? The biggest adjustment for myself going from middle school to high school I think is getting myself to compete at a high level every possession , and knowing that everybody on the court can play! To where at middle school you still have players who still trying to find themselves while at high school they already have a since of identity of who they are or going to be.
 
5. What was your most memorable basketball experience on the MS. level that will stay with you for life? My memorable moments playing middle school , I would say are winning back to back championships (6th and 7th grade) at Chamberlain Charter School. Then playing a 100 games in one summer losing only 4 games and winning 16 championship for Team Takeover 7th grade team. Lastly is winning back to back PYBL championships for Southern Maryland.
 
6. What position do you see yourself playing on the HS. level?  I see myself playing a little bit of 1-3 maybe some 4 depending on who we are playing and what we are trying to get done but mainly 1-3.

No comments:

Post a Comment