Wednesday, July 19, 2017

DC BLUE DEVILS AAU - 2019 JAMES LEE - EXCLUSIVE TWITTER INTERVIEW - ALL-MET ELITE

DC BLUE DEVILS AAU
  JAMES LEE
EXCLUSIVE TWITTER INTERVIEW
ALL-MET ELITE
 
THE VANGUARD SCHOOL
LAKE WALES FL.
 
 
1. Age, height, weight? 17 yrs old, 6'2 & weigh 180 lbs.
 
2. What schools have offered you or shown interest so far? I have offers from Coastal Carolina, Coppin State, Winthrop and Louisiana Tech, I  also have interest from George Mason and Rice.
 
3. What was the thought process behind your transfer this year from Herndon HS. to the Vanguard School in FL? The main reason for me transferring schools was to get my grades better and to be able to play against more competition.
 
4. What schools, AAU, boys & girls clubs, rec teams did you play for growing up? I started playing basketball when I was in the 3rd grade for a rec league called Sertoma and after that I played for the Frederick Net Masters all the way up until my 8th grade year.
 
 5. What were some of the biggest adjustments that you were faced with at your new school & on your new team? The hardest thing that I had to get used to was having to do everything on my own since I was away from home.
 
6. What made you decide to continue to play for a DC area based AAU program? I wanted to continue to play with the DC Blue Devils because it's all about loyalty for me, they're the ones that gave me the opportunity so I'm going to stay with them.
 
7. What are you working on this summer to improve your game? The biggest thing I've been working on this summer is my jump shot. Everyone has been saying if I get that then I'm a high major player for sure.
 
8. How would you compare the HS. competition in the DC area to the competition in FL that you have faced? There is no comparison when it come to the DC area and Florida. The DC area has the upside for basketball just because we're always hungry
 
9.What are your goals for the remainder of the summer & your Jr. year? The goal for me is just to keep turning heads. I've been slept on for too long and I'm ready for that to change.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment