Saturday, July 13, 2013

2013 Reebok Breakout Classic - OBI ROMEO - ALL-MET ELITE

2013
 Reebok Breakout Classic
OBI ROMEO
ALL-MET ELITE
 
OBI ROMEO
GREENBRIER EAST HS.
WEST VA.
 
Looking for a good reason that Obi Romeo has gone from not playing basketball to an impressive recruit with a number of mid-to-high major looks? Try his workout regimen.
“I do Crossfit every day, until Sunday; I don’t do anything on Sunday,” he said. “I do Crossfit an hour, then sometimes I lift on my own, sometimes I will use two hours, go shoot around. Every day, Monday through Saturday, all my programs should take me like five hours.
“I dedicated myself to this program, I work out a lot. I want to be part of the game, I want to learn.”
 
The 6-10 Romeo, a native of Nigeria, boasts an impressive 92-inch wingspan with enormous hands to match, allowing him to alter quite a number of shots on the defensive end of the court. His offensive game is still a ways behind his defensive instincts and timing, but he’s got good hands and showed off nice touch around the rim.
 
Asked about his recruiting, Romeo named St. Joseph’s, West Virginia, Virginia, Arkansas, College of Charleston, Florida International and Longwood, though he refused to comment on which were offers and which were just interest. It doesn’t seem like any decision is pending.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment