Saturday, May 23, 2020

BASKETBALL COUNTY: IN THE WATER INTERVIEW WITH PG COUNTY BASKETBALL LEGEND HENRY "RADAR" HALL

BASKETBALL COUNTY: IN THE WATER INTERVIEW WITH 
PG COUNTY BASKETBALL LEGEND 
HENRY "RADAR" HALL

PARKDALE HS
RIVERDALE MARYLAND

The 6-foot, 190-pound Hall picked up the nickname Radar because of his outside shooting ability. He has had the green light to shoot since he was a freshman and, had the three-point rule been in effect before this season, Hall might already have set some local records.
Crossland Coach Earl Hawkins said that if three-pointers counted last year, "Hall would have scored 65 against us instead of 42."
"I'm a shooter. That distance {19 feet 9} is my range but, actually, I shoot farther out than that,". "If I'm open, I take the shot. Before we play {against one another}, we call and talk trash, who's going to score what. Mike and Jay are big guys and dunk all the time. I shoot jumpers.
"When we played Oxon Hill, Mike told me he was going to chew up our big men," Hall said. "I told him his guards would get fried too." Hall scored 51 points, Tate 39.
Hall, who scored 53 against High Point, is the top scorer in the area, averaging 37.8 through 13 games. He also led the area in three-pointers made with 47, making eight of them on each of three occasions.
He shoots better than 55 percent from the floor, despite a propensity to take 24-foot jump shots, hits 85 percent from the foul line and has almost doubled his assists and steals averages from his junior year.
"I want to be the complete player," Hall said. I have a lot of confidence in my ability and when I play I'm determined to do what I want to do. I don't feel anyone can stop me. If that's cocky, I'm cocky." 'I Love to Play'.

No comments:

Post a Comment