Tuesday, October 15, 2019

ALL-MET ELITE EXCLUSIVE PRESEASON INTERVIEW MARET 2021 G/F QUINCY ALLEN

ALL-MET ELITE
PRESEASON INTERVIEW
MARET 2021 G/F
QUINCY ALLEN
 
MARET SCHOOL
NW WASHINGTON D.C.
 
1. Age, height, weight? 17, 6'8, 180 lbs.
 
2. What did you work on this summer to improve your game? I worked on my strength, explosiveness,ball handling/point guard skills as well as finishing through contact.

3. What team or player are you most looking forward to playing against this season & why? Definitely looking forward to playing Sidwell because of the rivalry as well as Gonzaga because of the environment in their home gym.

4. What are your team & individual goals this season? Win the Mac championship and DC state championship. Individually make all conference, first team All Met, and start getting looks/offers from more blue blood schools.

5. With EJ Jarvis graduating last year how have you prepared yourself to become more of the focal point of the offense?  I have established more leadership skills as well as getting more confidence in my game and improving my shot selection.

6. Describe Maret's style of play? We like to get up and down a lot in transition as well as getting a lot of easy buckets out of our sets in the offense.

7. What was one thing you learned about yourself as a player this past spring/summer playing on the circuit? That I need to get tougher and not be afraid to make mistakes on the court/not deferring to anyone.

8. If you could play any 1 HS player in the DC area 1-on-1 that you've never played before who would it be & why? I’ve pretty much played against everyone in the area but if I had to choose it would definitely be Corey Barnes because of his physicality on the defensive end and because he strapped me up during the live period when we played Archbishop Carroll.

9. What are you looking for in a college program? I’m looking for somewhere where I can have a great relationship with all the coaches and my teammates, a place that’s going to develop and push me for the next level, but also a place where I can make a strong impact right away.

10. What do you believe is the most underappreciated part of your game? Definitely my IQ and passing ability. 

11. Who is your favorite, NBA, college & HS player? Paul George, college player-based off of last year-Coby White and my favorite high school player is Quincy Allen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment