Tuesday, December 12, 2017

TEGRA IRZAY ARCHBISHOP CARROLL'S BIG MAN ON CAMPUS - ALL-MET ELITE

TEGRA IRZAY
ARCHBISHOP CARROLL'S
 BIG MAN ON CAMPUS 
 ALL-MET ELITE
 
Archbishop Carroll HS.
NE Washington D.C.
 
1. Age, height, weight? I am a 15 years old, 6"10  & 225 pounds.
 
2. This past summer you played AAU for Team Durant & your squad had a pretty successful summer - can you describe that experience & what did you take from it into your sophomore season? It was really a great experience to be around guys that wanted to compete and win every game because it taught me to play hard every time I stepped on the floor.
 
3. What did you work on this summer & fall to improve your game? All summer I pretty much worked on everything but my main focus was improving my post moves to make them quicker and also shooting from midrange.
 
4. Last year Carroll experienced a very tough losing season -  what made you decide to stay & what are your expectations for this year? Last year was a rough year for everyone but I stayed because of the new coaching staff and I knew those guys were going to turn things around here.
 
5. What universities have shown you interest or have offered you so far? I have no offers at the moment but I've visited GW and they have shown a lot of interest.
 
6.What are your personal goals & team goals for this season.  My personal goals for this year are to average a double/double and make 1st, 2nd or even 3rd team all conference. I just hope we have a really good season and show the rest of the conference that we can compete with anybody.
 
7. As a big man who are some of the people who have helped you to continue to develop your game? The people who have developed my game so far are mostly the Team Durant organization, our old head coach and my trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment