Thursday, November 23, 2017

SUPER SOPH MIKE BROWN OF TAKOMA ACADEMY IS READY FOR A BREAKOUT SEASON

SUPER SOPH
MIKE BROWN
OF
TAKOMA ACADEMY
 IS
 READY FOR A BREAKOUT SEASON
 
TAKOMA ACADEMY
TAKOMA PARK MD.
 
1. Age, height, weight & AAU organization? Age-15, height-6’3, weight-165, AAU team-Disciples.
 
2. What did you work on this summer to improve your game? I worked on a lot but mostly conditioning and ball handling.
 
3.What are your personal & team goals for this season? My personal goals are to put my name out there and get known across the United States. Our team goals are simple bond together, win basketball games and be one of the best teams in MD.
 
4. Describe the Takoma Academy basketball program & style of play? Our style of play is fast up and down basketball. We are athletic and have shooters.
 
5. What schools have offered you or have shown you interest? D2 schools have shown me interest but I am an under the radar player, hopefully that will change!
 
6.What are your strengths on the court & how would you describe your game? I can shoot the ball and score the basketball is what most coaches tell me. I’m athletic & I like to get up and down the floor.
 
7. What is one thing that you believe is underrated about your game? The most underrated thing about my game is my defense and ability to guard bigs. I’m a shooting guard that can shoot and I am also athletic which is the best part of my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment