Tuesday, July 11, 2017

PATTERSON HS. TYRONE THOMAS - EXCLUSIVE TWITTER INTERVIEW - ALL-MET ELITE

PATTERSON HS.
TYRONE THOMAS
EXCLUSIVE TWITTER INTERVIEW
ALL-MET ELITE
 
PATTERSON HS.
BALTIMORE MD.
 
1. Age, height, weight? 17, 6'ft & I currently weigh 155 Pounds.
 
 2.What was the thought process behind your transfer from Lake Clifton to Patterson? My thought process on transferring to Patterson High School was just wanting more opportunities & I thought it would be the best situation for me. I just want to be able to win & have a chance to 3 peat being 2A State Champs & Also Baltimore City Champions.
 
3.What schools have offered you so far or have shown you interest ? Currently I don't have any offers but I have interest.
 
4.What are you working on this summer to improve your game? This summer to improve my game I will be working on my strength my jump shot my endurance & my leadership also my defense & being a better player on & off the court.
 
5. How would you describe the competition in the Baltimore public school league? The Baltimore City Public School League is great competition & has a great atmosphere especially for the big games.
 
6. What is the biggest misconception about playing in the public school league? The biggest misconception about the city league is you can never sleep on anyone every game you better believe the next team is coming to play it doesn't matter what school it is.
 
7. What are your personal & team goals for the summer & upcoming Jr. year? My personal goal going into my Jr. season is to become a better leader & Win the Baltimore City championship & Also 2A Championship & possibly Player Of The Year & for the summer just compete, keep working & pick up a lot of offers.
 
8. What will it be like for you to play alongside Marvin price the CO-POY? Playing along Marvin Price will be exciting especially since we have chemistry from playing together when we where younger. He is a great player who will continue to work & we will make each other better. I will also be playing alongside Gerard Mungo who is a very tough guard.

No comments:

Post a Comment