Monday, June 12, 2017

SIDWELL FRIENDS GUARD - JASON GIBSON - EXCLUSIVE TWITTER INTERVIEW - ALL-MET ELITE

SIDWELL FRIENDS GUARD 
 JASON GIBSON
EXCLUSIVE TWITTER INTERVIEW
 ALL-MET ELITE
 
SIDWELL FRIENDS SCHOOL
NW WASHNGTON D.C.
 
 
1. Age, height, weight? 16, 6'0, 155.
 
2. You are going into your Jr. year and also a year after winning a championship what are your goals for the 2018 season? The goals for next season are to win another championship and to getter better at every aspect of my game.
 
3. How would you describe your game? I have court vision and I'm not afraid to handle the ball. Also if they give it to me, I'm not afraid to knock down the shot. Especially the three.
 
 4. What are you working on this spring/summer to improve your game? I'm working on being stronger with the ball, being physically ready and looking to take the shots that are given to me.
 
5. What schools have shown you interest so far or have offered you? Holy Cross, Lehigh, Bucknell, Davidson, Elon, UVA, Yale, Delaware are interested.
 
6. With Jelani Williams graduating & Saddiq Bey becoming more offensive minded what role do you see for yourself to help elevate Sidwell to another championship? I feel my role this year is to try to be a good point guard that gets everyone involved offensively and defensively. Also I feel I have to take more shots this year.
 
7. Are you currently playing AAU? I play for the 6th Man Warriors.
 
8. What school teams, boys & girls clubs, rec teams, AAU teams did you play for growing up? Growing up I played with Team Takeover and Maryland Playmakers. Last year I played with Team Takeover.
 
 9. How has the Sidwell coaching staff helped to develop/improve your game during your time there? The Sidwell coaching staff have a lot of confidence in me to make decisions and make shots. It's been really important to me because it gives me confidence to shoot the ball and make plays. They are the best. All they do is teach and it makes us all better players.
 
10. You are a very good shooter one of the best in the area - how much time do you dedicate to improve your shooting, take us thru your shooting routine? I'm always shooting around and always looking for a ball and court. I've been shooting for as long as I can remember. I always start by shooting close to basketball in the paint to get the touch down and gradually step back.

No comments:

Post a Comment