Wednesday, April 5, 2017

GUARD JAMES HAMPTON READY TO MAKE A STRONG ST8MENT - ALL-MET ELITE

GUARD
JAMES HAMPTON
READY TO MAKE A STRONG
ST8MENT
ON THE AAU CIRCUIT
 ALL-MET ELITE
 
1. Age, height, weight? - 18 years old, 6'5, 165.
 
2. High School and AAU team? - HD Woodson HS/Prep school after my senior year. Team St8ment AAU.
 
3. What are your strengths? My strength is I am an all-around scorer.
 
4.What do you believe you need to work on to get to the college level? Something I'm working on is improving my ball-handing.
 
5. What are your plans for the spring/summer AAU circuit? Showcase my talent in front of high major college coaches and win the Adidas circuit.
 
6.What will you work on this summer specifically to add to your game? I will focus on my ball-handing and being able to defend smaller and faster guards.
 
7. Do you see yourself as a point guard or shooting guard on the next level? I see myself as a shooting guard on the next level.
 
8. What schools have offered you and what schools have interest in you? Hampton is my only offer so far but JMU, Liberty, Kent State, Towson, Morgan State, George Mason and Louisiana Tech are all showing interest.
 
9. How would you describe your game? Natural scorer.
 
10. What schools, boys and girls clubs, rec teams and AAU teams did you play for growing up? Growing up I played rec basketball for Trinidad Rec. I also started playing AAU for Beacon House when I was in the 6th grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment