Tuesday, December 20, 2016

PG's FINEST BLADENSBURG HS.GUARD DANIEL OLADAPO - ALL-MET ELITE

PG's FINEST
BLADENSBURG HS.GUARD
DANIEL OLADAPO
ALL-MET ELITE
 
 
Age, height, weight, AAU team?
 16, 6'7, 215 lbs. New World Basketball.

At what age did you start playing basketball?
I started playing at the age of 5.
What teams did you play for growing up such as your middle school, rec teams, boys & girls clubs, AAU teams?
My middle school was William Wirt. I played a lot of basketball outside and my rec team was KLM.
What did you work on this summer to improve your game?
I worked on everything my game has evolved tremendously.
What schools have offered you so far?
I have interest from Xavier JMU etc.
What are your team & personal goals this season?
Our goal this season is to win the PG county championship and then win states my personal goals are I want everything, I want every award they have to offer.
What made you choose Bladensburg Hs. too continue your education and athletic career?
 I chose Bladensburg because it's a place where I can call home.
Do you believe that PG County public school basketball is underrated?
I really do think PG County basketball is underrated we have a lot of talent in this county and it needs to start going on notice.
How would you describe the level of competition in PG County?
The level of competition in PG County is very competitive you can never take a game lightly and you always have a target on your back no matter who you are playing.

1.16 2.6'7 3.215 http://4.New  world basketball 5.i started playing at the age of 5 6.my middle school was William wirt I played a lot of

No comments:

Post a Comment