Tuesday, September 6, 2016

JELANI WILLIAMS OF SIDWELL FRIENDS HS. EXCLUSIVE TWITTER INTERVIEW - ALL-MET ELITE

JELANI WILLIAMS
 OF
SIDWELL FRIENDS HS.
EXCLUSIVE TWITTER INTERVIEW
ALL-MET ELITE
JELANI WILLIAMS HAS RECENTLY COMMITTED
TO
THE UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA.
 
 What are your senior season basketball goals for Sidwell Friends? I want to win both a MAC and a DC state championship.
 
What were the highlights of your final summer playing AAU? I was hurt most of the summer, so Peach Jam was the highlight. The atmosphere there is crazy.
 
What was it about the University of Pennsylvania both academically and athletically that led you to commit there as a student/athlete? I felt like Penn was the best fit for me both on and off the court. They have the best business program in the world in the Wharton School, and on the court the coaching staff believes in me and will allow me to play the way that I play.
 
What are your thoughts of your Team Takeover AAU teammate and fellow local Eddie Scott starting his college career alongside you at the University of Pennsylvania? I think Eddie made a great choice and I'm excited to play with him!
 
Did Eddie Scott's earlier commitment factor into yours? Yes, after Eddie committed he recruited me there really hard, and was a big part of my decision.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment