Monday, April 25, 2016

REMEMBER THE NAME - 2020- EARL TIMBERLAKE OF TEAM TAKEOVER - ALL-MET ELITE

REMEMBER THE NAME 
 2020
 EARL TIMBERLAKE 
OF
 TEAM TAKEOVER 
 ALL-MET ELITE
 
EARL TIMBERLAKE
TEAM TAKOVER AAU
D.C. MD. VA.
  
Age, Height, Weight?  15, 6'5, 186 lbs.
 
Position? Point-Forward.
 
Middle school name? Clinton Christian.
 
What was the deciding factor for you to remain at Clinton Christian for HS.? Well I learned a lot from the head coach there already, I just wanted to create my own path and I have a great relationship with the current coaches there.
 
How would you describe your game? I would describe my game as a very versatile, tough basketball player that can score but also does the dirty work and can guard the 1-4.
 
What are your spring/summer basketball plans? Workout, play AAU and attend camps such as John Lucas and CP3.
 
What are you going to work on this spring/ summer to prepare you for high school? Definitely getting stronger and working on my jump shot.
 
Who is your biggest basketball inspiration both on the court and off the court? I'll say my mom, her waking up at 5:30 in the morning to go to work and also working two jobs that I would say really pushes me to work harder on the court and off.
 
What is the one thing you need to definitely improve upon before high school? My jump shot.
 
You currently play AAU what is the one thing you like most about AAU and the one thing you would like to change? What I like most about AAU is traveling, meeting new people, bonding with my teammates and coaches. There is nothing I think I would change.
 

Favorite NBA player?  James Harden.
 
Favorite college player? Ben Simmons.
 
Favorite HS. Player? Markelle Fultz.
 
Player you would like to play 1-on-1 in the NBA? James Harden.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment