Wednesday, April 1, 2015

MELO TRIMBLE WILL RETURN FOR SOPHOMORE SEASON - ALL-MET ELITE

MELO TRIMBLE
 WILL RETURN 
FOR 
SOPHOMORE SEASON 
 ALL-MET ELITE 

BISHOP O'CONNELL HS.
ARLINGTON VA.

Maryland point guard Melo Trimble will return to Maryland for his sophomore season, Mark Turgeon officially announced on Wednesday.

“We did our due diligence and also had a number of great discussions with Melo and his mom regarding what would be best regarding his future,” said Turgeon in a press release. “He is excited about playing with a great team and is looking forward to his sophomore year at Maryland.”

Trimble led the Terps in scoring, averaging 16.2 points per game and was a first team All-Big Ten selection and a USBWA Freshman All-American. He also averaged a team-best three assists per game.

“I am excited about spending another year with my teammates and building on what we accomplished this year,” Trimble said. “I want to thank Coach Turgeon for helping my mom and I through this process. 

This was the best decision for me. Being a member of the Maryland basketball program has been an unbelievable experience and I can’t wait to be back in front of the best fans in college basketball next season.”

No comments:

Post a Comment