Wednesday, November 12, 2014

PAUL VI HS. - FRANK HOWARD 'I JUST WANT TO PROVE MYSELF' - ALL-MET ELITE

PAUL VI HS.
Frank Howard
 'I just want to prove myself' 
 ALL-MET ELITE 

PAUL VI. HS.
FAIRFAX VA.


"I just want to prove myself," he said. "I don't want to say this in a cocky way, but a lot of people have not really seen my game. I got hurt. A lot of people don't see me, don't know I can play point guard. I really want to showcase myself and just win for my team."

Howard, whose big personality endears him to coaches and teammates at Paul VI, will play point guard at SU when he arrives on campus in 2015. After rehabilitating a shredded meniscus and anterior cruciate ligaments, he wants to demonstrate how much the emerging lead guard skills he exhibited two summers ago have matured.

No comments:

Post a Comment