Tuesday, May 27, 2014

ST. JAMES HS. - JUSTIN ROBINSON - EXCLUSIVE ALL-MET ELITE - TWITTER INTERVIEW

ST. JAMES HS. 
 JUSTIN ROBINSON 
 EXCLUSIVE
ALL-MET ELITE 
 TWITTER INTERVIEW

ST. JAMES SCHOOL
ST. JAMES MD.

How old were you when you first started playing organized basketball?
I first started playing when I was 3 years old.

 What teams did you play for - boys club, middle school, junior high school, AAU etc.?
I've always grown up playing in a boys & girls club alongside AAU w/ Prince William Pacers, Fairfax Stars, Herndon Hornets, Hokies Elite. Also Boo Williams on the EYBL circuit.
I attended middle school at Parkside Middle School in Manassas, VA then left for high school and stayed 2 years at Montrose. Now I'm at Saint James!!

Who are your closets friends in basketball?
All my teammates currently, and too many to name, sports build unbelievable relationships

What is it like playing for such a  highly competitive school ?
It's a blessing to play for a highly competitive school, because every day in practice you are playing with and against great players. Making you a better player and person.

Who is or was your biggest influence in basketball?
My influence has always been my family members, they've always kept me up when I started to fall down.

Who is you favorite basketball player on any level?
In the past, my favorite player was Allen Iverson, currently, it is Kevin Durant or Chris Paul.

If you could play any NBA player 1-on-1 - who would it be?
If I could any NBA player 1 on 1 it would have to be Russell Westbrook.

Your AAU team is very successful and loaded with talent  how do you guys continue to push each other?
As a team we are a family, and we keep each other up by supporting each other on and off the court, just a group of great guys.

What have you learned from playing with the other Division 1 talent on your HS. team?
I've learned that everyone on the next level will be good, so you have to outwork your opponent, no days can be taken off.

When you work out - what are some of the things you focus on?
When I workout, I work on all aspects of my games, offense and defense, because I have to improve in every category, I want to be the best player I can possibly be.

 Bonus question
What are your future basketball goals?
My future goals are to become the best player I can be, play on the next level, succeed, and hopefully be a pro one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment