Monday, May 19, 2014

POTOMAC HS. RANDALL BRODDIE EXCLUSIVE TWITTER INTERVIEW - ALL-MET ELITE

POTOMAC HS.
RANDALL BRODDIE
EXCLUSIVE
TWITTER INTERVIEW 
 ALL-MET ELITE

POTOMAC HS.
OXON HILL MD.

 
How old were you when you first started playing organized basketball?
When I was 5 years old I started playing organized basketball.
 
What teams did you play for - boys club, middle school, junior high school, AAU etc.?
I played for Benjamin Stoddert middle school for basketball after that i started playing for TEAM TAKEOVER my freshman year! I then played for Potomac HS.
 
Who are your closets friends in basketball?
My closest friends in basketball as of right now are Dion Wiley & Franklin Howard
 
What is it like playing for such a  highly competitive school ?
The PG  county league is one of the toughest leagues around, I take pride in being successful in the PG league because every night you have to go out there & give 100% because, of the level of play from each team.
 
Who is or was your biggest influence in basketball? 
My biggest influence in basketball is my grandmother, and my Dad.
 
Who is you favorite basketball player on any level?
Russell Westbrook.
 
If you could play any NBA player 1-on-1 - who would it be? 
If I could play 1on1 against any NBA player lol it would be Russell Westbrook.
 
Your AAU team is very successful and loaded with talent  how do you guys continue to push each other?Our AAU team is special, I thrive on pushing the guys to the limit because I know what we are capable of and everyone else knows what are capable of, so I definitely like to let them know every chance I get that working hard and  playing together can really make a difference in our level of play.

What have you learned from playing with the other Division 1 talent on your HS. team?
Playing with Dion Wiley I’ve  learned the little things to the game everyone can pass, score, shoot but he has taught  me things that have changed the outcomes of  GAMES! Such as talking on defense and taking charges, so everything he has told me I take into consideration and add to my arsenal I know he's about to go play at the college level so there's definitely tips I can use from both Dion and Quadree.  

When you work out - what are some of the things you focus on?
When I workout - I love to focus on my craft as a player whether it's my shooting form, ball handling, and  my defense,  I try to focus  defensively on sliding my feet in my defensive stance,  I always  feel the need to try to improve on that each time I'm in the gym.

Bonus question
What are your future basketball goals?
Basketball Goals : I want to play Major Division 1 basketball and to learn from anyone that's been my in shoes before because nothing's better than the advice guys can give you especially if they've been in your shoes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment