Friday, May 30, 2014

PAUL VI. FRANK HOWARD ADDED TO MARY KLINE CLASSIC UNDERCLASSMEN ROSTER - ALL-MET ELITE

PAUL VI.
 FRANK HOWARD
ADDED
TO
 MARY KLINE CLASSIC
UNDERCLASSMEN
 ROSTER 
 ALL-MET ELITE

PAUL VI. HS.
FAIRFAX VA.


Howard received a text message from Alex Kline, the director of the Mary Kline Classic high school all-star event.

"He asked me how my leg was doing,'' Howard said. "I said it was feeling better.''

 Kline then extended Howard an invitation to play in the Mary Kline Classic's underclassmen game this Saturday at West Orange (N.J.) High School.

 "He invited me last year, but I wasn't able to go,'' Howard said. "I was excited to get another opportunity. It's a great event and it supports a great cause.''

 Howard committed to Syracuse last month, choosing the Orange over offers from Ohio State, Virginia, Maryland, Georgetown and North Carolina State.

 On Saturday, Howard will take his knee out for another spin on the road to recovery.

"Physically, I feel great,'' he said. The knee feels good. A little soreness, but I feel like I'm ready to go. I feel comfortable. I'm easing back into it. I feel great transitioning back into playing.''


No comments:

Post a Comment