Sunday, January 5, 2014

ST. JOHNS HS. - SUPER SOPH ANTHONY COWAN - TWITTER INTERVIEW - ALL-MET ELITE

ST. JOHNS HS.
SUPER SOPH
 ANTHONY COWAN 
EXCLUSIVE
 ALL-MET ELITE
 TWITTER INTERVIEW 
ST. JOHNS HS.
WASHINGTON D.C.
 
1. How old were you when you first started playing organized basketball? 

I first stared playing basketball at 6 years old.
 
2. What teams did you play for - boys club, middle school, junior high school AAU etc.?
 
When I was little I played for the Maryland Stars, Bowie Magic, DC Assault, St. Matthias, and Mater Dei.
 
3. Who are your closets friends in basketball?
 
Dematha - Reggie Gardner,Alani Moore,Joe Hampton

McNamara - Boogie Watson,Sam Green,Jamir Moultrie

Oconnell - Ako Adams, Blake Francis

St. Johns - Dejuan Clayton and Jeff Dowtin.
 
4. What is it like playing in the highly competitive WCAC? 
 
It's a dream come true. When I was in middle school I was always there at every game, didn't matter what school, just loved watching them.
 
5. Who is or was your biggest influence in basketball? 

My biggest influence is my Dad!
 
6. Who is you favorite basketball player on any level ?
 
Kyree Irving is my favorite player.
 
7. If you could play any NBA player 1-on-1 - who would it be? 

Kyree Irving just because he's my favorite player. I learned how to be a better leader from him and a lot more about the pick and roll.
 
8. Your AAU team is very successful and has been together for sometime - how do you guys continue to push each other?

 By holding everyone accountable and showing maturity when given feedback and developing more leaders willing to step up.
 
9. What have you learned from playing with and against Tre Campbell?

I've learned that he is a great leader and really knows how to bring a team together. I've also learned that he is a great shooter.
 
10. When you workout - what are some of the things you focus on?

Being a consistent shooter, pick and roll, stronger at ball handling, passing and conditioning.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment