Sunday, January 26, 2014

KEVIN DURANT RECORDS FIFTH CAREER TRIPLE DOUBLE - ALL-MET ELITE

KEVIN DURANT
 RECORDS
 FIFTH CAREER
TRIPLE DOUBLE
ALL-MET ELITE

MONTROSE CHRISTIAN HS.
ROCKVILLE MD.
Kevin Durant Dunk

Kevin Durant returned from a sprained right shoulder to amass 32 points, 14 rebounds and 10 assists and help fuel the Oklahoma City Thunder's 103-91 victory against the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday night at the Wells Fargo Center, etching his name alongside NBA royalty in the process.

Durant became just the sixth player since 1990 to score 30 or more points in 10 consecutive games, joining Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal, Kobe Bryant and Tracy McGrady.
The triple double was his second of the season and fifth of his career.


"I felt like I was out for so long even though it was just one game," Durant said. "I just want to play. I hate sitting out, but that was best for me and my shoulder, so I've just got to keep getting it better and I guess that day off was needed."

No comments:

Post a Comment