Thursday, October 31, 2013

DEVIN ROBINSON COMMITS TO THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA - ALL-MET ELITE

DEVIN ROBINSON
 COMMITS
TO THE
UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA 
 ALL-MET ELITE
 
CHRISTCHURCH HS.
CHRISTCHURCH VA.
 
"I really connected with Coach Donovan. He gets straight to the point, and I need that and I like that," said Robinson, who is the eighth-ranked small forward in his class. "I really felt I could trust him."
The Gators are getting a long, athletic forward who can pass and shoot well from behind the arc. He blossomed this summer and has one of the highest ceilings in his class. The 6-foot-8, 180-pound small forward still needs to develop his body and adapt to the physicality and speed of the game, but once he does, he'll be a star at the next level.
 
As a junior, Robinson led his Christchurch (Va.) School team to a VISAA Division II championship; the school's first in 30 years. He was named VISAA Division II player of the year.
 
In the offseason, Robinson played for the AAU program Richmond Squires, which he credits for helping him develop confidence in his game.
 
"It put me on the big stage and gave me a platform to succeed," Robinson said.

No comments:

Post a Comment