Wednesday, May 29, 2013

MONTROSE CHRISTIAN BASKETBALL COACH - STU VETTER RESIGNS - ALL-MET ELITE

MONTROSE CHRISTIAN
BASKETBALL COACH
 STU VETTER
 RESIGNS
ALL-MET ELITE
MONTROSE CHRISTIAN HS.
ROCKVILLE MD.
QUOTES VIA
THE
WASHINGTON POST 

WRITER
BRANDON PARKER  

“It’s the right time to step down,” said the 61-year-old Vetter. “At this stage of my life, I want to spend more time with my family and pursue other coaching, camp and business opportunities. It’s been a great 14 years and we’ve established ourselves as one of the best programs in the country, which is something I take pride in.”

Vetter said he still plans to hold his annual basketball camp at Montrose Christian this summer and eventually, expand the program for the future.

“I don’t think you ever close the door,” Vetter said. “I may not coach at the high school level again, but I will always listen to any opportunities that may present themselves. Any coach would want to do that. What I’m looking forward to is traveling around and visiting with former players and coaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment