Thursday, May 2, 2013

INDIANA UNIVERSITY - VICTOR OLADIPO PRE-DRAFT WORKOUT VIDEO - ALL-MET ELITE

INDIANA UNIVERSITY
VICTOR OLADIPO
PRE-DRAFT WORKOUT
 VIDEO
  ALL-MET ELITE
 
“I can definitely tighten up my handle and my jumpshot,” he said. “I have improved in every one of those areas, but I have a lot of room to get better too. I’m looking forward to doing that.”
 
“I’m just going to go in there and work my butt off. I’m going to work at a high level and do what got me here,” the Team Takeover AAU product said. “I think that I may surprise some people with how well I shoot the ball. Other than that, I’m just going to go in there and workout hard, like I’ve been doing.”
 
“You grow up having dreams of stuff like this and to actually be that much closer to seeing it come true is an amazing feeling. But, it just makes you work that much harder because you have more dreams to achieve now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment