Thursday, April 25, 2013

KEVIN DURANT TIRED OF BEING # 2 - ALL-MET ELITE

KEVIN DURANT
TIRED OF BEING
 # 2 
 ALL-MET ELITE
 
MONTROSE CHRISTIAN HS.
ROCKVILLE MD.
 
 
“That’s my guy,” Durant says. “I looked up to him [James], and now I battle him.”
 
“People see two young black basketball players at the top of their game and think we should clash,” Durant says. “They want the conflict. They want the hate. They forget Bird cried for Magic. A friend was getting on me about this recently, and I said, ‘Calm down. I’m not taking it easy on him.
 
 Don’t you know I’m trying to destroy the guy every time I go on the court?’ 
 
 “I was the second-best player in high school. I was the second pick in the draft. I’ve been second in the MVP voting three times. I came in second in the Finals. I’m tired of being second. I’m not going to settle for that. I’m done with it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment