Sunday, August 26, 2012

KEVIN DURANT - MY TIME IS NOW - ALL-MET ELITE

KEVIN DURANT 
 "MY TIME IS NOW" 
 ALL-MET ELITE
 
MONTROSE CHRISTIAN HS.
ROCKVILLE MD.
 
 ’I’ve heard a few times, in three or four years, this league is going to be yours. . . . I don’t like that. Because I think I’m established now. My time is now,’ Durant said. ‘I feel as though I’ve proved myself these last five years that I can be one of the top players in the league. I’ve got a long way to go to being the ultimate best, but I think my time is now. And I’m starting to enter my prime.’ Durant explained that he felt he belonged in the discussion of the league’s best since playing in the 2011 All-Star Game in Los Angeles but has mostly kept that sentiment bottled up, because, ‘I don’t like to talk about myself, but I had to get that out there.’

No comments:

Post a Comment