Tuesday, September 1, 2020

ALL-MET ELITE INTERVIEW W/2022 St. ANDREW'S SG MASAI TROUTMAN

 ALL-MET ELITE INTERVIEW 

W/2022 St. ANDREW'S 

SG 

MASAI TROUTMAN


1. Age, height & weight? - 17, 6'5 & 185lbs

2. You announced your transfer from Saint John's Catholic Prep well in advance of the Covid-19 shutdown - what was the thought process behind your transfer to St. Andrew's? My family and I thought St. Andrew's would help better prepare me for the upcoming basketball season and my college recruitment, while also helping my academics at the same time. 

3. What are you doing to stay in shape & develop your game currently that you may not have been doing when the shutdown first started? Lifting 2-3 time per week and working out with my trainer's Art & Pat during the week.

4. You have seen a definite uptick in your college recruitment, with recent offers from Georgetown, Florida & Indiana. What would you say has led to the recent increase of interest in your abilities as a potential HM prospect? I believe the exposure from my AAU team has led to a boost in my recruitment and also my HS coach having connections also.

5. What were your thoughts when you found out 2021 G/F Benny Williams was leaving the St. Andrew's program & how excited were you to play with him before his transfer announcement? I'm happy for my man Benny, he's doing what is best for him and I can respect it and I was really excited of the idea of playing with him before his transfer.

6. College is 2 years away for you, but do you have an idea of what you are looking for in both a university & basketball program? I'm looking for a university that will push me academically and better me as a person all around and in a basketball program I want a program that will also push me and give me the best chance to help the team win.

No comments:

Post a Comment