Saturday, April 9, 2016

FANTASTIC FRESHMAN ANTHONY HARRIS JR. OF PAUL VI. EXCLUSIVE TWITTER INTERVIEW - ALL-MET ELITE

FANTASTIC FRESHMAN
ANTHONY HARRIS JR.
 OF
PAUL VI.
EXCLUSIVE
TWITTER INTERVIEW 
 ALL-MET ELITE
 
ANTHONY HARRIS JR.
PAUL VI.
FAIRFAX VA.
 
What middle school did you attend?
Christ Chapel Academy for middle school.
 
What is your age, height, weight ?
Age 15, height 6'2/3, weight 185.
 
Current AAU team? Previous AAU team ?
Team Takeover.
 
What was the biggest adjustment for you on the high school level? Getting stronger and quicker.
 
What personal training or workouts did you do prior to high school to prepare yourself? A lot of Vertimax for strength and conditioning.
 
How would you rate your freshman season - what was your highest point and also your lowest? My highest point was being able to start some games and becoming VISAA freshman of the year and my lowest point was the first few games, I was nervous.
 
What are your summer basketball plans?  In the gym doing what I can do to get better and help my team.
 
When you are in the gym what do you work on and what do you feel you need to work on after completing your freshman season? Just being in the gym almost everyday.
 
Who is your favorite NBA player ? My favorite NBA player is Chris Paul.
 
If you could pick any player on any level to play 1-on-1 who would you pick? Russell Westbrook.
 
Who is your biggest inspiration in the game of basketball? My dad is probably the biggest inspiration he is always pushing me to be the best I can be.
 
If you would give yourself an NBA player comparison who would you say you play like? Basketball wise it would be Chris Paul because of his work ethic. 
 
Are there any colleges that have interest or have offered you as of yet? I have interest from UNC, UVA, WVU, VA.TECH,
NC State, and  Notre Dame.
 
What is it like playing in the WCAC against such great talent as a freshmen? It gives me a lot of experience for the future with such great players giving me tips like Anthony Cowan,Chris Lykes, VJ King and Aaron Thompson. Not many people get to play varsity all four years so I feel like I'll have the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment